Peaches

Peaches

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Semi-Creative Week




It seems every time the creative urge strikes, I'm off doing something else. Case in point: It's time to do those mundane household chores . . laundry, grocery shopping, raking leaves, or preparing dinner. Now I don't mind doing these mundane activities, but what is one to do when the creative ideas are crowding your mind. I've tried writing things down, stopping what I am doing and proceed to my ZONE, but then the guilt sets in on what needs to be done .
The photos above are sneak peeks at a project I'm currently working on.
This is my first attempt at thread painting. Not sure whether this will end up as a quilt, but it was an interesting learning experience.



.

1 comment:

SandyQuilts said...

WOW are you self taught for thread painting? Fabulous