Peaches

Peaches

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm drooling





Just got my copy of "Studios" a special publication from "Cloth Paper Scissors". I'm drooling. Pokey's studio makeover is to die for. What peaked my interest the most was that creativity can evolve no matter how small or large the space you set aside as your studio. It's that place where you are in your zone and where your imagination has no limits.
Besides a look at other people's studios, there are suggestions on organization, budget storage ideas and fun projects.
This morning I decide to do one of the projects in the magazine. It showed how to make a yo yo pincushion. The instructions were easy to follow and the possibilities endless. I used some scrap odds and ends and in about 2 hours, I finished the project. It was fun.
You can still order "Studios" from "Cloth Paper Scissors" at http://www.quiltingartsllc.com/ I'm glad I did!

No comments: